on 19 October 2003
I was given this book by my mother-in-law.(Not necessarily the best start!) I could feel it impacting my life with-in the first 50 pages. How can someone who suffers so incredibly possibly believe that there's a God who loves him? If you read this book you'll find out and it will change your life too. I've yet to speak to anyone who has read this book who hasn't had the same reaction.
on 15 October 2003
Brother Yun's integrity is above reproach. I challenge anyone to read this book, who doubts that God loves and watches over those who suffer, yet still works all things together for good.
God has an amazing plan and He is going to bring it about through the Chinese church. We in the West had better not stand in his way, but rather surrender to his wisdom and co-operate and help the church to fulfil it.
on 7 August 2017
This, and his next book, shows how far the Christian church in the West has drastically strayed from the true spirit and teaching of Jesus Christ. I believe the situation can only be redeemed with a huge amount of prayer, in all it's forms, and I cannot see that the churches are willing to make that sort of momentous sacrifice.
review image
on 27 March 2014
I noticed this book in my Amazon recommendations list and at first the title did not inspire me to make a purchase, over a few weeks my attention was inevitably back drawn to it. This book really is a remarkable true story which I can not fault in anyway. Easy to read and understand. I believe every gripping chapter as God reveals His Love and His Power to Yun and for every reader. If you are looking for a good book which will probably change your own life for the better, then I would urge you to read this next on your list. In fact I would say stop reading whatever you are reading at present and read this in stead. (you can always go back to your other books later) I could hardly manage to stop reading, even had to take a day off to recover my thoughts. I have subsequently made repeated purchases to post directly to my family and friends. The follow up books 'Living Water' and 'Isaac son of the underground' are also very inspiring. A good and humble man.
on 9 September 2016
Very happy with the product. Thank you.
on 30 May 2017
An AMAZING BOOK, AND LIFE, OF A MAN WHO HAS THE FAITH TO MOVE MOUNTAINS
on 4 April 2017
The persecution of a Chinese man for his Christian beliefs is baffling to the minds of Westerners. It is incredible to read this story and realise it is not a work of fiction but truth.
on 29 April 2017
Good quality, good price, would use this supplier again.
on 19 January 2016
Fast delivery. Happy with purchase.
on 16 August 2017
Brought this for a friend so I could have my book back to read yet again, I thoroughly recommend this book that every Christian should read.