Customer reviews

on 9 August 2016
For everyone, learning Latin, this is a great book, and it is very enjoyable to work with. Texts are presented in exam style and it is very useful for exercising to understand written Latin.
on 2 July 2013
Bought this book at the last minute to aid revision for my daughters GCSE. She loved the book as it mirrored potential examination questions (albeit slightly more challenging) and the detailed mark scheme was an added bonus. Very few of these guides available and with past OCR papers limited it was definitely a worthwhile purchase.
on 2 June 2015
Just what I need.
on 27 March 2010
The ideal book for teaching reading comprehension for GCSE Latin. Many of the passages are keyed into the narrative of The Aeneid, which many students must study for the literature paper.
on 2 December 2009
Preparing for mock GCSE Latin, this book proved to be an invaluable aid. My daughter would recommend it highly!
on 25 August 2005
Latin Momentum Tests for GCSE is a book that features some of the style the Latin GCSE exam is based on so it is a huge help
that aided my son when he got A* in Latin.
on 30 March 2014
wish their were more books we could use but this is a realy good one it also has a good break down of the answers thanks
on 12 November 2006
yes I do, and having unwillingly taken it at GCSE I bought every type of latin guide I could lay my hands on. The momentum tests are very useful if you're not like me and don't cheat with the answers at the back. You are better off starting at the foundtion level even if you are taking higher GCSE because there is quite a big difference in standard. You do need to know a fair amount of vocab for these tests as only a few words per translation are given. Have fun!
on 26 November 2015
This is what I wanted, althugh it w2ould have been better if it included answers also.
on 2 May 2004
Dear Reader,
Latin is a highly cultural and philosophical language. These momentum tests sucsesfully grasp the language and have helped me to understand the language more.I have flipped through the pages of this book with ease and building my knowledge, have become enthralled in the Latin World.
Enjoy!