on 4 May 2013
I started a Sugar paste course in Sept 2012 and this was recommended by the tutor. Its an excellent complimentary aide to the hands on teaching. Out of class it helps tremendously in taking skills a stage further. I'm not sure I could do this craft with the book only as my guide but that's not a negative. It's a case of understanding how tricky this craft actually is. The designs and floral spray ideas cakes for cakes are very inspiring!
3 people found this helpful
on 18 February 2013
This book when it arrived - albeit an 'older' book - the front page was just as impressive as I had thought the inside was going to be!

Sooooo impressed! Totally love this book, and have already used it to practice some of my sugarpaste flower making. So easy to use, and the designs and final floral sprays and ideas for cakes is truly inspiring!

I think Lesley Herbert is one of the best when it comes to detail, and this book does not disappoint!
2 people found this helpful
on 30 March 2017
The book arrived in good condition as described. It was recommended for use beside a course I was attending and I'm keen to develop what I learnt using the clear instructions within the book which are easy to follow and step by step.
on 14 March 2013
I love this book. I have made some of the flowers already and the instructions are clear and easy to follow. I have some other sugarcraft flower books which are slightly more complicated to make, but this book is a pleasure to use. It has been well worth the money and certainly will not be left on the shelf to gather dust.
2 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2018
thanks look forward to studying book.
on 5 September 2017
My mum absolutely loves this book.. It's beautiful. I know it's a bit pricey but believe me it's worth it
on 15 April 2018
Good book
on 19 July 2017
Very good
on 18 April 2014
I chose this book as an improver for sugar flower, it does not disappoint, with it's step by step instructions and guide to follow. It's a good book for both beginners and an advance reference point, for your library
on 9 January 2016
Very pleased with book. Very informative Good condition and quick delivery. Have used supplier before and will use again.