on 2 May 2016
Good
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 21 February 2017
What a book! The one and only Darwin!
on 7 November 2013
Very pleased with the quality of this paper back. Arrived very quickly, very easy to read looking forward to reading the whole book, and a great price, would recommend this too anyone
on 25 June 2017
Good book
on 23 February 2014
FREE E-BOOK

This is a Free e-book on a subject in which I am interested. Therefore anything that has my interest and is free must deserve a 5 star rating even if I never get round to reading it.
on 15 September 2013
Thought I would 'attack' some of the classics and also historic tomes such as this. Cannot finish it and it can easily become a bit of a drudge but will persevere.
on 8 February 2017
Good read.
on 29 June 2014
After 20 years of God, I finally read the origin of species and I must say that this is an eye opener. This book is truly a reflection of Darwin and about life.
on 13 September 2016
Exceptional read for those interested in natural history but irritated at the missing illustrations referred to in the text. I would describe the book as NOT illustrated.
on 17 November 2015
One day I might actually read it. I'm an evolutionist so I wanted to own a copy.