on 17 April 2012
Especially for those with a biblically background who catch and believe the references throughout. Romans 8:16-18 'The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together. For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.'
4 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2017
still reading - but made my mind up...a brilliant well crafted story that truly inspires your imagination. will definitely recommend getting - if you are considering.
on 4 October 2017
The paper of this copy is quite thin so I don't think this will be very durable. Classic book.
on 7 September 2016
one of the most edifying books I have ever read! I started reading it when I was a Young believer; now, after more than 40 years I still read it with pleasure
on 27 January 2018
Amazing Book
on 25 November 2016
Love the book. I found some of it quite hard to understand in the terms of how it is written, but that is just me. All in all its great, the Holy Spirit showing the perspective of a Christian's journey.
on 29 May 2016
read this at school in the 1960's and wanted to read it again. Have battled my way through and enjoyed it
on 25 January 2017
This version comes with complete Bible references and annotations, very useful
on 21 November 2013
It goes without saying that John Bunyan was a master of literature of his generation during
the Seventeenth Century. The book is a classic of Christian writing and, of course, will appeal
to all readers who who love early literature.
on 3 September 2016
An absolute classic that every Christian should read for encouragement in their walk