on 2 October 2013
His genius as poet is brought together in one volume. You note his diversity, depth, and directness.
This book squarely demonstrates his place as a MAJOR POET.
on 11 April 2014
As a lover of T.H's works, I'm always trying to collect his writings as many as possible. This is the very book that I want so much!
on 30 May 2016
The book contains all of the poems on which his reputation rests, and there are no more than about 15 of them in the 1,000 pages. The rest are verse.

Never mind, to have written the 15 was enough. They are: the some of the poems of 1913, Veteris Vestigiae Flammae. Then we have Neutral Tones, The Five Students, Afterwards, the Self Unseeing, Lines written to a movement in Mozart.... I may have left out another three or four.

The rest is dross. But it was what he learned on.
on 2 May 2013
I belong to a poetry group in Dorset, the home of Thomas Hardy, so an ideal book for me. It arrived promptly and was as described. It is a big fat book. I have already delved into it. I will enjoy reading out some of the poems in my poetry group.
on 14 December 2012
Another Christmas present on a wishlist. I never begrudge buying books for people and such a competitive price too compared to the high street shops especially here in Ireland
on 13 February 2013
Perfect item, thououghly matching description. No delays in arriving date. Absolutely nothing to complain about. Satisfied both of article and of service.
on 1 February 2016
I have read and re-read Hardy' s poetry for over 50 years and I still find myself moved and stimulated as when first read in school.
on 4 February 2015
A magical collection of the poetic works of Hardy. His observations are so clear and put to paper with a sensitive and expert hand.
on 6 June 2015
Couldn't resist this for my e-reader though I already have it in paperback for many years.
I am a big fan of Thomas Hardy.
on 18 February 2012
I needed this book for University.
So far I've found it really useful, contains all the Hardy poems you'll need!