on 19 January 2013
Never been a keen reader of poetry but now I am hooked and I fine poetry so relaxing to read.
on 16 March 2016
So difficult to follow, but the man is genius and brilliant. I personally think he's overdrawn at places, and Wordsworth absolutely loved the spotlight. His life was s***e, as all the women in his life that were close to him passed. Which added to his poetry. This tome will be read slowly so as to enjoy the nuances therein.
on 16 February 2013
I needed a replacement for my well thumbed old school primer which has finally dropped to bits.
What a tome this is, running to some 1082 pages, my highlight marker is working overtime.
I'm delighted with it and the price is unbelievable.
on 2 January 2017
It is very hard to tell from the description, but this is presumably the text of the poems from Thomas Hutchinson's edition of 1904 in slightly larger text but without the notes. As such it is extremely good value but very misleadingly presented.
on 1 December 2015
Lovely book, lovely poetry. I can understand the print size is off-putting for some but for me it is fine, the only complaint I really have is the book is a bit delicate, but for the price it is very good.
on 10 September 2015
The writing is tiny and very hard to read. Flimsy cover. Don't buy if your eyesight is not great. Am reading it with my glasses and sometimes with a magnifier. Pages are quite thin too.
on 15 September 2015
Bought as a gift. Having read a few of the poems, I knew that it would be a good collection to give to anyone interested in nature and creativity. A very comprehensive volume.
on 4 January 2014
A wonderfully comprehensive collection of William Wordsworth beautiful poetry. He influenced so many of our modern greats and when you read though this you can see why.
on 24 March 2013
This book is an absolute bargain as it contains over a 1000 poems by the master of poetry.
Very thought provoking and inspiring read.
on 16 September 2013
I really like the format of this book: it's easy to digest and makes the text easily approachable. Great to have in my bookshelf!