on 17 April 2017
When I purchased this I didn't realise it was a kids version (I know I should have read the description properly) but it was a nice couple of hours read. I did go back and buy the original version in the end though.
on 8 February 2016
Verne does a great job with a science fiction adventure story of a voyage to the unknown.

There are few characters on the journey but he grasps the readers attention all the time with them and the environment they find themselves in..

This is a classic adventure tale for readers and will remain so for generations to come.
on 8 May 2017
I reads this wonderful book many years ago. The Magic, The Wonder, The Delight as Fresh as ever.
I strongly recommend this Classic to all you younger readers. Remember, Jules Verne also wrote " 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea"
on 15 April 2017
An absolute thrilling read, a superb book. Highly recommend!
on 9 May 2017
A wonderful read, I just wish I could have gone on a journey like that (yes I know it's a story but I can dream) this is a nice easy book to read
on 2 March 2017
It was free so can't complain.
on 30 April 2017
Excellent. And excellent brie. Good story teller.
on 26 June 2017
I enjoyed re-reading this classic - I had forgotten how much actual geology was included in the book which made it a little heavy going at times but still a great story.
on 12 November 2015
Lovely to touch and hold. Lovely binding and paper quality makes you want to buy more titles and get reading. A poke in the eye for our electronic book devices! Real books aren't dead! Long live real books!
on 25 May 2017
Really pleased with the book. I have other books the same as this., but none are as good as the folio edition.Thanks very much