on 10 August 2017
Very disappointing and slightly strange as no title pages, no numbers on pages, which I can cope with, but main problem is that half of the book missing, stops roughly half way through! Returned book with these comments to be posted another identical copy. Meeting of my reading group in next couple of days and have only been able to read half a book. If you are buying, please us a publishing house that you recognise. Even more bizarrely, why a photo of a motorised boat on the cover?!!
on 27 March 2017
A classic book, for very cheap. Look up all the Wordsworth Classic editions on amazon; they're all under £2.
on 16 August 2014
Good edition for a good price. Robinson Crusoe is a book I read when I was younger and a non-Christian, but now that I'm a Christian, I found his contemplations about the meaning of deliverance to be really profound. One of those classics that can be read on many levels, and now I'm thinking, more appreciated as one gets older.
on 14 April 2016
A really good read, albeit, a overdrawn one at times. It's a short work of fiction and Defoe's attention to minute details gets a bit tedious at times. Interestingly, it was shortened because in previous versions it went into drawn out paragraphs of Christianity. I am thankful to have been spared that in this version.
on 25 November 2015
The reading is stilted, punctuation seems to come as a surprise to the narrator. Considering I've paid best part of £3 for this I should've known there would be a compromise. Poor Mr Defoe will be spinning!
on 12 July 2016
The Classic books which are in clothbound covers are excellent for adding to a collection. There's a wide choice and a great selection of classic authors. Books look stunningly good.
on 14 August 2017
I obviously didn't read the blurb, this is a book with words of only one syllable...quite obviously not what I wanted. Hugely disappointed.
on 5 August 2016
A well known story with plenty of drama built in.

A little pedantic and list-oriented in places but still a cracking adventure and well worth a read.
on 29 April 2016
Fantastic story just a bit disappointed at free audio advert I didn't find it as simple as I was led to believe to link it all up. Maybe just me.
on 16 July 2015
This book arrived in good time, and is perfect quality. Worth it's price! Not recommended for those who strain their eyes on smaller text, as this does have quite small text! I suppose it's saving trees, can't complain ;)