on 5 June 2013
A fantastically sad tale; reading the decline of two eager young men, Gatsby and Caraway, is always a heartbreaking experience, but in this singularly interesting case it made for an unputdownable, page-turning read.
on 23 June 2013
exactly the version i needed, the notes inside will come in handy as well for my studies, good condition, exactly what i wanted so great!
on 23 January 2014
Absolutely love this book. Wish I would have read it before I saw the film though as I do sing the soundtrack in my head when I get to certain parts. Excellent read and so addictive!
on 6 October 2013
A well written story which instantly gave the reader the atmosphere of the era in which it was set. Good characterisation and style. The
on 2 October 2013
I can't believe I avoided reading this for so long. I've now read it twice in a matter of days. I'd love to describe how wonderful it is but my words would do it no justice. Please read it.
on 24 June 2013
I Really enjoyed it! A tragic story that is really well told. A classic that you must really should read.
on 5 June 2014
Interesting story line, not very heavy. A rather sad tale in some ways but none the less a good holiday read.
on 23 October 2013
An amazing novel full of moments which will simply take your breath away! Well worth a read. A beautifully written novel which holds many heart touching quotes!
on 28 December 2013
A really interesting book would recommend it to everyone
Who really enjoys old fashioned books. And the good thing is that it is free to download.
on 18 December 2013
Loved the book (surprising even myself!)
Loved the service (speedy delivery, email to let me know it was on the way...)

One person found this helpful