on 3 March 2014
Absolutely loved it. Had me falling about in stitches! A "must" for anyone who lives, works or has ever lived or worked with true Bristolians..
on 25 December 2013
An excellent book,full of humour and wit.As a Bristolion I can now understand what Ime saying! and so can my family...joking apart it was a good read
on 13 September 2013
As a Bristolian I found myself sound like someone from Somerset. Not the same thing. We all sound like peasants in a Hammer Horror!
on 26 December 2014
Used this to educate a Greek workmate newly arrived in the UK - he thought it was hilarious although difficult to understand!
on 21 March 2013
Twenty words on a book I've never read? Yes, it was a present for a friend who just moved to Bristol. No, I've no idea what the book is like. Jesus wept, why is leaving positive feedback for fast delivery made so difficult by having to write a certain number of words before it lets you post?!
on 13 January 2015
A fun book for an emigree to the area
on 25 April 2015
this was years ago
on 18 March 2013
As a Bristolian this book is great fun and very interesting, It explain the reasons we talk the way we do. You don't have to be Bristolian it's still a fun book for eveeeeryone..
on 16 September 2016