Customer reviews

Simpsons Comics Featuring Bartman: Best of the Best
Format: Paperback|Change

on 27 August 2013
My son was very happy with this comic book as he is a great Simpsons fan, he read it straight away and loved it.
on 8 March 2015
My son loved this book, never put it down. A great buy for Simpsons fans!!
on 12 November 2001
this book features 3 cool stories about bartman and his sidekick houseboyin the 1st story bart has to go to sumerschool and they visit the paper factory.bartman ends up in a fight with jimbo kearny and dolph.
in the 2nd story a badguy called the penaliser using a hypno coin to make nelson and his freinds be good.
in the 3rd story itchy and scratchy make the power plant blow up creating a load of superheroes.in the end radioactiveman helps bart to save the day
on 30 April 2010
I bought this book as I wanted some inspiration for a boy I am teaching, so it serves its purpose. My criticism would be how it was described. It was described as being in 'good' condition. Virtually every page was creased, had corners folded or food stains. This is not what I would consider 'good' to be! I know it's second hand, but I do think products should be described accurately when sold.