on 13 December 2017
What I actually want is the paper version.
I had asked the Amazon Team for a refund on this as I ordered the kindle version by accident and cannot use it. They said that they would cancel it and that it would show on cancelled orders....guess what it hasn't! I'm not sure what they've done to resolve it or indeed if it has been resolved :(
on 17 February 2013
I've already bought his other books on the Fells and I prefer the colourful photos compared to Wainwrights books. They are a useful addition and give me more ideas of routes to try. Books are fairly pricey but I'm glad I have them to refer to.
on 21 January 2014
Great series of books of mountains etc to walk in the Lake District. Good text and 3D diagrams (like Wainwright), but with the added bonus of OS map extracts, photographs and lots of colour.
on 9 December 2012
Informative text, good selection of regular and alternative routes to the fells. Good selction of photos as guidence, and memory joggers of walks alreasdy undertaken
on 31 January 2014
Beautiful book and extremely well written and comprehensive, easily ranks alongside such great books as Wainwright Guides, I would recommend them to anyone.
on 9 June 2016
Lovely book for when you can't be there.
on 3 March 2015
Hrray book
on 15 December 2012
The Northern Fells encompass some of the most majestic fells in all the Lake District. This guide is well written, with excellent illustrations and well worth consulting when planning a walk.