on 3 April 2013
This book took me straight back to my childhood.
I bought this for my granddaughter so she will remember
the rhymes as she gets older.
It is a beautiful book, well laid out and beautifully presented.
on 14 January 2011
a precious book, a pleasure to read and look at, with beautiful illustrations (and an interesting background to them, as well as historical details on the origin of nursery rhymes themselves).
on 15 April 2010
The Orchard Book of Nursery Rhymes (Books for Giving)

Lovely book on Nursery Rhymes, some I myself have never heard of. Also very good for teaching children to read.
on 28 November 2014
Best nursery rhyme book I've seen. Far better illustrations than the Usborne books and far more illustrations than Usborne books. The pictures are delightful and the rhymes are well chosen
on 10 June 2014
fab product bought for a baby shower, I used to have it as a child would definatly recommend. have purchased previously for a friends baby at Christmas as well both parties loved it.
on 31 March 2014
I personally foundtheillustrations I this book a little old fashioned. I also feel that the font is too small and the selection of rhymes a little more obscure than I expected.
on 16 December 2015
A book that has known and not known nursery rhymes, a lovely hardback cover any child would enjoy. I bought it as a present for my next door neighbour's 4 year old child
on 28 February 2013
Bought it for baby, as her parents sing the nursery rhymes to her, but struggling to remember the words. They are delighted with the book which has lovely pictures.
on 25 March 2014
Bought as a christening present for a young family member and I am sure there will be many shared moments with her and her parents, god parents and grandparents.
on 11 October 2014
Lovely book for teaching your little ones nursery rhymes. This is the third I've purchased for newcomers to the family. All lovely condition with fast delivery.