Format: Hardcover|Change

on 10 August 2013
I sent this book to my sister in Florida as a birthday present. She loved it and praised it highly, both for its photographs and for its text. She has advised me to get a copy as well. Good book, especially as a present, and good supplier.
on 22 February 2012
A lovely book with wonderful photographs. Great for this year of the Jubilee. A book I can pass onto the grandchildren, as a piece of history.
on 30 March 2013
As a royalist I think that Cecil Beaton has produced some of the finest photographs of the Royal Family. There were not enough photographs for my liking.
on 31 August 2014
Some great photos, purchased as a gift and my friend loved it
on 25 February 2015
Great portraiture
on 8 June 2012
Beautiful photos and interesting commentary on photos of the Queen, which reflected the exhibition at the V&A. A must have for the Jubilee year!
on 4 May 2012
Very Nice book, wonderful pictures for a low price. Very interesting for those who like the Queen like me. Looks great on a living room table!
on 13 May 2012
Brilliant price and lovely book of royal photographs that I bought for an elderly relative's birthday, and she is reluctant to put it down!