Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Alice Cooper Learn more Fitbit

on 16 August 2005
This is a wonderfully witty book written with exceptional candour and fun. Hermione's memories of working with Ellen Terry, Noel Coward and Charles Hawtrey in the early part of her career are real gems. There are many extremely funny anecdotes which made me shout out with laughter. A very straight forward style of writing, easy to read and I must say this book definitely put a smile on my face.
on 14 March 2012
I purchased this as a present for my mother-in-law. The feedback I've had is how much she is enjoying listening to Hermione's story and having a good chuckle at all her anecdotes. Once she's finished the book, it's being loaned to a cousin of hers so I know I got her what she really wanted!
on 28 October 2010
The bookj arrived well packed and in good condition. However I had to wait a month for it.