on 17 January 2012
Any book by Adrian Plass is a wonderful treat. Always thought-provoking, witty, full of wisdom and understanding - one of the greatest Christian writers of our generation. This is one of his which I could't put down until I'd finished it.
on 1 February 2012
Thought-provoking, funny and sensitive - all at the same time! Easy to read, suits almost any age. After reading it myself I gave 2 as presents.
on 13 November 2012
This is Adrian at his best, and one of his most thought provoking books, a great mixture of the profound with gentle wit, a "must read".
on 9 February 2014
Inspiring, warm and funny, so everything you'd expect from Adrian Plass. I read it in tandem with Adrian Plass and the Church Weekend, and the two work marvellously together to illuminate the Way forward for the thoughtful Christian. I'm already looking forward to reading it again!
on 19 October 2013
This man has such an ability to disarm and to make me think. There are no complex concepts here, just great advice from a true pilgrim who wants us to know that he speaks from among the flock, not six feet above contradiction. His honesty, real-world approach and humour are disarming. I laughed and I cried.
on 26 February 2014
A book to make you laugh, cry and most of all think about life in general! Thank you once again
on 10 August 2013
If you read only "Coming Home" this book is worth getting. And the rest is also worth having. So in short, Good Book.
on 19 April 2013
This book helped me to think, laugh, all in quick succession. I know now it is ok to be an obedient failure
on 20 June 2016
I just like the way Adrian Plass writes. He shares real everyday experience and thinking
on 22 September 2013
Light hearted, easy reading but lacked any real substance.
Don't regret having read it but reluctant to read more of his stuff.