Customer reviews

on 12 July 2013
who rings me up to read bits she loves over the phone. Such wisdom, plainly stated - it's been a boon to me to have the simple truths so clearly recognised, explored and applied to a Christian life. I was glad to find a Christian author who knew what a walk of faith really was like, wasn't afraid to write the truth and challenged his readers to likewise take up their crosses and walk too ... worth every penny.
33 Comments| 2 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 9 December 2013
I don't own this set of books, but I'm thinking about buying it. I have recently read "The Pursuit of God" by A. W. Tozer, which I thought was brilliant.

Which 10 books are in the set? Perhaps this information could be included on the product information page?
on 27 July 2014
Simply buy this. Read and live it out.