on 1 July 2017
I was hesitant to buy this book from this buyer because it was so inexpensive, and now I'm wishing I hadn't because a large chunk of the book is missing. Must have been a printing error. Pages 49-64 aren't in the book, which is such a shame because I was enjoying and learning from it so much! Will have to buy a different edition or from another store.
on 3 July 2017
A great and timely book. I've read it 3 times already.
on 4 September 2012
I'm nearly finished this book now and it has been such a blessed read so far. Tozer has a fantastic ability of giving the reader a much needed push (or even a kick) in the right direction in their spiritual walk. This book will make you question modern worship and challenge you no matter which denomination you attend or associate yourself with. Tozer does not write this book merely to criticise the church or any particular denomination, but he helps the reader to realise that it is possible to get much, much closer to God and thus challenges us to go for it, by God's grace.
on 28 May 2015
In this day and age when apostasy gets worse by the minute, it is refreshing to read Tozer. A man who was ready for these times. Whatever happened to Worship is a great reminder of how churches rarely worship God as they once did. I think he is one of the classical Christian writers Christians need to read more of. This book is a reminded of that.
on 28 September 2013
A really good overview/insight into what biblical worship is to look like and what it is not. I had hoped for slightly more specific examples, or for it just to be a bit longer, but I'm really glad I have this resource to refer to!
on 7 January 2017
I am very pleased with this , it arrived in good condition earlier than expected thank you
on 24 September 2016