on 1 May 2013
I purchased this as a last minute thought for my sister's Wedding. I got all the Wedding guests to sign it at the Wedding Breakfast passing it from table to table and at the Evening Reception and now she had those memories permanently. I even wrote a personal note to my sister in the front.

Would recommend this as a personal touch.
on 23 August 2012
Nothing negative to say about this product! I searched for approximately an aeon for a guestbook that I liked. Most were frilly, shiny monstrosities, some were inexplicably dull - more fitting for a funeral than a wedding. I know it's subjective but for me this is charming without being saccharine-sentimental, and pretty without being twee. Good size, and enough space for your guests to remind you how awesome you truly are.
on 29 September 2010
Very pleased with this lovely wedding guest book , with beautiful pictures throughout the book and enough space for guests to write their comments. Would definately recommend to any bride to be.
on 19 September 2011
I ordered this a special gift for friends whose wedding we were going to. I knew that they had a lot of relatives coming over from Ireland and thought that they would appreciate having something to keep as a memento of what their friends and relatives thought about the day and the nighttime. The gift was much appreciated and it was of a good quality. Would like to have seen on the web page a couple of the inside pages so that I could guage better if it was suitable or not especially as I had left it so late in ordering it. Overall happy with it maybe would consider offering a box as an additional to the price.
on 7 July 2013
Sent this to my friend's son's wedding as I couldn't get there, and they told me it was beautiful. They were delighted, and apparantly it was very well used on the day.
on 23 November 2013
Good for price. Arrived quickly and great packaging. Used this with stamps to create a fingerprint guest book rather than spend a fortune on a more expensive one
on 31 May 2012
Bought this for my sister's wedding. Excellent value for money. Very glossy pictures and beautifully illustrated throughout. A really lovely product.
on 28 September 2013
Again love this and will send for more when needed such good value and quick postage .hope to buy more
on 4 November 2010
It is a very elegant book and I am very happy with what I have bought
on 4 March 2015