on 11 June 2010
This is soooo helpful I would definetly recommend it. I brought this book about a month and half prior to my exam and it was I practically self taught myself everything I needed for both of my exams. I can't say much more than 'Get it. You DEFINETLY wouldn't regret it'
on 25 July 2014
This excellent product was delivered quite on time. My next supply will be with you again and again and again. I will even introduce more customers if the top quality service remains the same.
on 3 April 2010
This book has helped me very much with my revision for my AS pyschology exams coming up. It includes definitions of key terms and also the use of bright bold colours is great.
on 9 October 2009
This book is what the school AS course is working to, so it's the one for the job. Sad that the school can't provide a book for each child, therfore parents have to buy!
on 15 November 2009
This book is written in such a way that you don't realise that you are reading a text book. This make reading a lot more fun. Loads of case studies. Very interesting.
on 16 December 2009
Very helpfull book i am on an access to social studies course and this book has everything i needed in it, my psychology tutor rates this book very highly.
on 3 February 2014
I haven't read through all of it yet but it is a good size and I have read the first few pages and it seems to be a good book very interesting
on 19 November 2011
This book is really useful if you are studying psychology at As level. It has everything you need to know and it's my new revision guide!
on 30 April 2014
it has no structure, or order. everything is just everywhere. a lot of the things aren't even in it. So dont buy. Get tanother AQA one.
on 16 November 2013
on time and in the condition described
I have had many hours of pleasure with this buy.
I am very happy