on 29 November 2015
this is a must for anyone considering encouraging their children into the wonderful world of chess. The game is broken down into bite size pieces with simple explanations how to maneuvre each piece across the board. My kids love it.
on 20 March 2017
Great book. Great illustrations and well written in an easy going conversation style
on 6 September 2014
Just the book we were looking for. 100% excellent teaching book. My husband needed to refresh his memory of the rules in order to play with our grandchild.
on 22 January 2014
IT IS TOO GOOD! The approach and the look excites interest. Teaches them things I never knew - in an inspiring way. Bit worried about how the games are going to go from here on in!
on 11 October 2013
It is set out well with pictures and clear text . It has a good mix basics and ideas to extend their thinking
on 13 January 2016
This book was recommended to me by my sons chess teacher. It's really easy to follow.
on 20 January 2014
Very easily understood and the illustrations helped. Very colourful. Puts the fun into the game. A Nice book for the children's library.
on 7 August 2014
Yes Grandson very pleased with this book.
on 11 August 2014
Great Chess book.. On a personal level, really proud of Sabrina for this achievement. Even though we don't know each other closely, I once met her at an international event some 5 years ago and she seemed a promising chess figure when we had a chat, so i'm not surprised she has birthed this brilliant book. The moment I saw that she's the author, I purchased it right away as I am involved in coaching youngsters in Chess. It exposes Chess to kids in a way that's fun, exciting and engaging. Its colourful pages and pictorial style adds up to the overall brilliance of the book. So far, this is a very worthy book for anyone looking to get their kids interested in Chess
on 10 November 2016