on 20 October 2013
I was expecting more. I already have a couple of felting books, but I thought this one would have more content and be more detailed than those. I found it too busy inside and it wasn't easy to pick out what I actually wanted to know. I realised the books I have are far more instructional. I returned it.
on 30 July 2015
This is a most inspiring book with a fabulous soft feel, fabric cover. It is a textbook for felt makers, rather than a book for beginners. It has given me many ideas for techniques to experiment with over the winter months. It is a book that will stretch me and take me to the next level, which is just what I want. Generously illustrated with superb photographs that are a joy to look at, this is a book that I keep returning to over and over.
on 26 February 2018
This book is useful for a few tips on technique, but not much use for someone like me who is working with her own raw alpaca fibre. The author uses ready-made felt and basically embellishes it.
on 26 February 2015
Full of easy to follow techniques for achieving those fabulous felting effects that you have seen, but couldn't work out how to do yourself. Well worth adding to your felt library. Is a great companion to Catherine O'Leary's Felt to Fabric.
on 2 March 2016
I'm new to felting but loved this book as soon as it arrived - it's so tactile with its 'furry' cover. Lots of design ideas inside - examples and instructions - I want to try everything!
on 4 May 2017
Beautiful and inspiring
on 10 May 2017
i was disappointed with the content , found it dull and was not inspired to try any of the suggestions.
on 17 January 2017
Another lovely book very informative
on 7 September 2016
Great book
on 3 March 2016
Beautiful edition and great projects! Well describing various techniques, beautiful photos, well explained.