Customer reviews

on 15 May 2017
Excellent book. Big hit in our house.
on 3 June 2017
my daughter loves shark in the park. she loves this just as much
on 25 May 2017
Great follow up story to Shark in the Park
on 13 January 2011
My son (2.5 years) and I love Shark in the Park and I was so excited when he received this one for Christmas, but I have been very disappointed.

There is nothing wrong with the story and my son enjoys it, but the glow in the dark factor is rather pathetic. After reading one review in which the reviewer was amazed at someones criticism of the glow factor, I went back to it again this week to give it another chance, but neither my son or myself were impressed. The only thing that glows in the book is the sharks fin (and the item which Timothy is actually looking at). I have seen other glow in the dark books with much more detail and text which glows, and so this is really disappointing. My son would much rather read it with the light on so that he can take a good look at the pictures. It's such a shame that the outlines of the pictures don't glow too as that would make the book much more fun in the dark.
on 7 November 2009
Brill addition to shark in the park that we read constantly.
I am now having to buy a hardboard copy as the paper page copy we have read
and the children read alone is ripping, not fault of the book just constant under 3;s enjoyment
buy the hardboard copy is my recommendation.

Enjoy!
on 3 April 2010
We have yet to find a Nick Sharratt book that my kids (4 and 6) don't like - he seems to know just what will appeal. Shark in The Park had been borrowed so many times from the pre-school library that we decided to buy our own copy and there was much excitement in the house when Shark in the Dark popped up in the search!
My youngest knows the text off by heart and loves to 'read' it to himself.
on 30 October 2010
Fun story and a lovely book, great as a present for the average 4-8 yr old.
on 31 October 2010
My reception class loved 'Shark in the Park' and would often recall the story whilst playing so I couldn't resist Shark in the Dark when I saw it on amazon. Unsurprisingly my class loved this too!
Light hearted reading that really supports children's awareness of rhyme :)
on 7 November 2010
This book follows the same format as Shark in the Park and has proved very popular with the reception class audience I bought it for.
on 18 February 2010
My son loves shark in the park, so when we brought him the second edition he was so thrilled. Great to look at under the duvet!