on 23 March 2017
Very useful addition to my cookbook library. Good solid advice and great recipes, it's amazing what you can actually do in a pressure cooker when you know how!
on 19 January 2016
I have the kindle version, and am pleasantly surprised, it gives. All the pleasure of recipes and photos,and easy to use in the kitchen. The pressure cookers are so good for winter meals. And Barney Desmazery has given a good choice, and variety. tried the Beef and stout, with enough to freeze, when busy.
on 2 March 2016
I was needing some ideas to create dishes using the pressure cooker. This little book is really good not just for soups & stews but for e.g chicken, sausage & pudding recipes. Would definitely recommend
on 31 May 2017
there are good recipes here, I don't like that there isn't an index at the back, so you have to go hunting through it for specific recipes.
to be honest, I don't use it much. as i said it has good recipes and I have made a few of them, its not my first book I reach for, but I do use it.
on 24 January 2016
Pressure cooker recipe books are rare on the High Street. Is it unfashionable now? This one must be the best for the price, and full of yummy recipes. More rabbit recipes than a standard meat cookbook, but I can always use something else...
on 26 January 2017
Having purchased a pressure multi cooker I needed some help with judging which cooking methods and amounts to use. Working my way through the recipes in this book and haven't found an issue yet.
on 24 April 2017
Good recipes with varying degrees of difficulty.
on 12 June 2017
I was disappointed as did not find many of the recipes appealing and also as wanted smaller portions than 4 and 6.
Was a wrong buy for me
on 15 February 2017
Very useful recipes, already tried a few
on 23 August 2017
Nice pocketsize like the ones BBC used to do with their Good Food magazine - but good recipes