VINE VOICEon 9 December 2014
This was disappointing as I like a cookery book that you an see what the dish looks like. This had some nice recipes but felt without pictures very let down. Not for me.
on 11 July 2017
I really enjoy Mary Berry's recipes. I saw her cooking some recipes from this book on tv and couldn't wait for it to arrive
on 7 May 2014
Loved the serkes on tv where Mary Berry gives you a glimpse of her lifestyle. Was excired when the Book was delivered.I have made two of the dinner recipes and they were delicious. Mygrandson is a fussy eater but had seconds of her take on cottage pie! I am making the lamb curry next when I have guests. Will also be making the fruit meringue!
on 14 June 2016
One of the best presented hard backs. This book echos the TV series and makes for ferwer mistakes.
on 28 April 2014
Saint Delia, who taught, has been replaced on my kitchen shelf- in favour of Mary Berry, who Cooks.
I had grown tired of being patronised by Delia over the years and now have sensible suggestions offered by a woman who realises that most of us have to work outside the kitchen.
on 28 April 2014
If you are looking for a cook book which provides recipes that mere mortals can cook, this is a great one.

Ingredients are normal and likely to be found in the cupboard.

Directions are easy to follow and results scrumptious. It's really helpful to be advised how long something will last for and how to freeze things.

Did some of the cakes for an after wedding day party and they received rave reviews.

A great book.
on 26 April 2017
As always from the lovely Mary Berry a really good book.
on 22 July 2017
Great recipes as expected from Mary . Arrived quickly
on 17 April 2017
this was a present and they liked it very much
on 23 May 2017
There was a typo on the recipe for the 4 layered lemon cake! In my edition the baking powder was omitted. So I made it without bp as per the recipe and needless to say it didn't rise well. I discovered the error when I compared it with a friends copy!