Customer reviews

on 26 May 2013
I've been hooked on Carol's books ever since I purchased 'Grow your own garden' a couple of years ago.
Her passion for plants and flowers is as contagious in her books as it is on T.V I find as well as being a very informative read - as are all of her books, they are great to have around and a pleasure to come back to when I'm looking for that little bit of inspiration.
on 19 July 2014
She just gets better, i love Carol's books because she presents them as if the reader knows very little about horticulture. Which for me is zero! She keeps it simple and to the point and adds only what you need to know, this book has along with her others, become my bible!
on 2 June 2014
This book answers all my questions about wild flowers and growing them. Excellent red - Ms Klein's enthusiasm is infectious.
on 21 March 2013
You cane nhear carol's voice as you read this book. The photography is wonderful. I shall browes through it time after time.
on 13 June 2013
Another wonderful book by Carol she has a passion for all things gardening and this book is no exception
The book is beautifully Illustrated with superb colour photos of many wild flowers and lots of useful information about them
I cant wait for her next book. Terry Griffiths
on 10 December 2013
Typical of her style, this book takes a user friendly view of plants that though grow wild in the UK, are often beloved founders of many of todays popular garden plants. If you like Carol Klein's easy going style, this will suit you to a tee.
on 28 September 2014
Inspiration for everyone who wants to learn more about plants. Everyone who reads the book will feel and almost hear Carol Klein's excitement when speaking of these plant. Wonderful book for relax but also education.
on 17 April 2013
A really informative book with amazing photography. It makes plant identification very simple. I work as a professional gardener and will find this book very useful.
on 4 April 2015
I like Carol's style of writing, very enthusiastic. She shares her knowledge and love of plants in an easy to read way. A book I will read more than once.
on 27 April 2013
My wife, a keen amateur horticulturist, was very impressed. High quality opinions from Carol Klein as is expected. I strongly recommend this book.