TOP 500 REVIEWERon 5 December 2013
I purchased this gift for my step brother who loves top gear. The book is very much like a where's Wally book. The illustrations were great and the sting was a challenge to find on some of them. My step brother loves it and was a good laugh for him. Recommended to younger top gear fan (was ideal for 14 year old I knew)
on 3 August 2017
brillant fun :) can be quite difficult!
on 23 October 2010
Where's Stig: The World Tour is a very good book following the 1st Where's Stig book. In this book, you go around diffrent Cities and Areas. Some Include London, Boliva, Rome, Blackpool and many more. Like in the first book, you need to find People and Objects. The People and cars are The Stig, Jeremy, Richard, James, Morris Marina, Health & Safety guy, BBC accountant, Chairman of Morris Marina Owners Club and The Stig's Vegetarian Cousin. The Objects are mainly things belonging to them people. Once again, theres a Checklist for each page at the back of the book which Include's Guy Fox for London, for new york Stig's Fat American Cousin and Top Gear American Presenters, for Norway, Simon Cowell and for Rome, The Pope. This book would make a good christmas present for a child over the age of 10
on 9 March 2015
WARNING! This book is not suitable for children, there are several adult scenes throughout the book which unfortunately my 9 year old daughter had the misfortune to see and now cannot be unseen. The publishers should really make the book look less child friendly or curb the adult content. I am not impressed.
on 31 January 2011
The second book in finding the Stig in the world tour is better here than the first installment of finding the Stig. You can spend hours looking around London, Bolivia and Down under looking for The Stig but also look for.
Morris Marinas,
BBC Accountant,
The great smell of Stig,
Stig Earwax Turkish delight,
Jeremy's drum kit,
Hammond's teeth whitener,
Chairman, Morris marina owners club,
voodoo Rubens Barrichello,
and the Top gear can of Jeremy. Richard and James.
Thouroughly recommended on it's own but better if you also get the first book with this one.
on 29 December 2010
Bought this as a christmas present for a nine year old boy (as my daughter loved Where's Wally) - he absolutely loved it.
on 22 December 2010
Bought this for my nephew for Christmas. Hopefully he will like it. Had a quick look before wrapping it and looks great. I love the Where's Wally series, and love the twist they have done with The Stig. I wonder whether there will be any future Stig merchandise after revelations this year....Anyway, love the book.
on 13 January 2012
Brilliant book, bought for our son. Loved by the whole family. Would recommend the book to anyone who loved Where's Wally.
on 5 December 2010
great value for money. Hours can be spent with all the family trying to find Stig and other characters
on 12 January 2011
Good fun and hard to put down. I bought this for 2 of my godchildren (aged 10). I thought it looked fun and my daughter has bought a similar book for her boyfriend (18) so I asked my 16yr old son if he wanted one. He said "No, too babyish", but when I was wrapping them up he was looking through one of the book and wouldn't give it back until he'd found all the items! Recommended