on 26 January 2013
THE gift for any boy or man who loves football - and indeed for me, a mum who loves football too. There is a wealth of information and a lot of good pictures, plus plenty to do.
on 25 January 2016
not mine
on 9 January 2013
Bought this for our grandson as a stocking filler. He is absolutely mad about football and knows all the players and he is only 6 years old. He was really pleased with it.
on 4 February 2013
A 14 year old was the recipient of this gift and was thrilled to bits with it. Excellent value. He is the one who would definitely recommend this Annual, so I am passing on his views really not being that well up on the subject myself, but knowing that he is really keen on anything football related.
on 14 November 2013
christmas present for my great nephew,he' football mad,said it was really great and enjoying it.loves reading it and keeps him occupied
on 5 December 2012
My son loves football and every year for Christmas I buy him this annual! He loves reading it! The quality is good and the value for money is great!
on 19 January 2013
Bought this for my 11 year old son. He reads the Match Of The Day magazine each week so I thought he would appreciate the annual. Plenty of football info for football fans. He is very happy with it.
on 18 June 2013
My football crazy grandson loved this. He plays for an under 12 team and watches and reads about football as much as he can.
on 28 January 2013
I buy this book every year for my son, this is read by him and the males in the family
on 23 June 2013
The book was purchased for my grandson who was delighted with it. I will very probably buy next years addition also when it becomes available.