Format: Paperback|Change

on 12 February 2016
The thing I like about this series is that the majority of the recipes can be done in around 30 to 40 minutes, that they use a limited number of easy to find ingredients and that they list the salt, fat, protein content etc. Having made a few of the recipes I can not fault this so far and is a good and cheap book to have to hand if you want to reduce the amount of fish and meat you eat, or if you are vegetarian.
on 7 February 2015
Fantastic set of little gems...I love these books! So useful and easy to cook as well. A wide variety of recipes...all ingredients accessible. The calorie count is excellent if you intend to lose weight; veggie recipes can be quite calorific. Definitely recommended!
on 26 October 2013
This book is worth to have, not only for vegetarians but also for the carnivores who would like to have a heatlhy veggie side dish for their meals. Easy to prepare dishes, I like to have a look at them when cooking. Highly recommended.
on 30 November 2013
I got this book for my niece as a gift. Her feedback is very positive. Excellent book with great recipes. Also a big thank you to Amazon. Ordered on Wednesday, arrived on Friday with a gift card I wrote, sent from me to my niece who lives 200 miles away from me. Excellent gift service by Amazon, who provide a quick, stress free, and reliable service. Brilliant gift idea with the excellent Amazon touch!.
on 11 August 2014
Nicely illustrated, clear and concise instructions
on 13 May 2013
I always like the recipes from BBC Good Food. You can usually rely on them working out well and not too time-consuming which suits me.
on 2 July 2014
Have followed some of the recipes in this book and have found it easy and all have been successful. Looking forward to trying some others.
on 13 April 2015
It's ok as a vegetarian cookbook goes. I've had more useful books, but still useful and worth the money.
on 18 June 2013
I bought this as my granddaughter is vegetarian so that I could get some more ideas of what to cook for her. There are some nice recipes and I will certainly give some of them a go.
on 14 October 2013
Some good recipes but some need adjusting to make more flavoursome. The recipes are generally quick to make which is good