Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 11 August 2012
Format: Hardcover|Vine Customer Review of Free Product( What's this? )
I won't spoil the plot, but just to say that I thought this story very well written, with various strands all coming to gether at the end. The writing style isn't too highbrow for younger readers in my opinion, but neither is it patronising for us oldies who grew up with Patrick Troughton's Doctor. I found it very easy to put the original actor's voices to the characters as written here and the other players in the story are believable and interesting on the whole.

In my opinion, an excellent read and well worth buying :-)
on 3 September 2014
Overlong and very hard to visualise in places. The story barely held my attention but it was well read by the incredible David Troughton. For me it just wasn't the second Doctor and friends.
on 17 August 2013
I did enjoy this but I think Jamie's accent drove me insane! Still good story and excellent characterisation. Perhaps for Doctor Who Fans only? I would love to read more like this though.
on 12 May 2013
I really loved this. I especially liked the references to things in the current incarnations. Overall a great story and great value. This is an eight disc version, I think unabridged.
on 3 February 2013
A glorious romp with the second Doctor, the characterization of the TARDIS crew were accurate to my memory of them. The story was entertaining and well constructed.
on 19 February 2014
BNrilliantly contrived story, so far, only part way through but enjoying it. As usual a great storyline even though they are old characters (Jamie, Zoe).
on 31 October 2013
New original story featuring the 2nd Dr and read by his son David troughton.
An excellent story worth the purchase.
Brilliant.
on 5 June 2016
Second Dr story sure not click buy button good fans who law said good story enjoyed who fan way cheaper than book shop Price buy
on 18 February 2014
I loved the book-read it, Dr Who rules! The story is very exciting hard to put the book down, read!
on 15 May 2016
The picture shows The Wheel of Ice which I already owned. Wanted The Wheel in Space.