Format: Hardcover|Change

on 30 December 2010
I got this book for Christmas and I have to say it has pride of place on my coffee table at the moment! Written by the BBC Top Gear folks this book goes over their personal best supercars, and their experiences driving them. The book is quite picture heavy but if you are really into cars and driving you will appreciate this. An example of this is a chapter on the Bugatti Veyron - the Top Gear crew managed to get 3 of them racing in Abu Dhabi! I would recommend this for anyone who likes Top Gear and supercars, either as a personal purchase or a gift.
on 16 December 2013
Bought for an 11 year old boy. Nice quality feeling hard cover and great glossy picks of "Supercars" and their various significant parts. The stories/descriptions are maybe not of significance just now to him, but all he really wants to do is dream over the pictures anyway. So job done.
on 24 April 2014
Bought this as a gift for a friend who is mad about cars. He absolutely loves it. It is a well illustrated book and filled with lots of interesting facts and pictures. Arrived quickly and very well packaged.
on 17 February 2016
Not a very easy read for a 8 years old boy, very technical but nice pictures. Top Gear brand, you know what to expect. Son is happy, that's what matters, but we bought eventually another Top Gear book about supercars that is much easier to read.
on 11 December 2012
I bought this for my eight year old son's birthday as he's always looking out of the car window for Porsches, Aston Martins and Bugatis. It's a little text heavy (Clarkson influenced) which is why it only got the 4 instead of 5 stars, but the beautiful colourful images of the world's most expensive and exquisite cars more than make up for this. Great value for money.
on 13 August 2010
A fine book. Worth the price. If it were a bit less chaotic, and with more wholepage beautiful pictures, it would have gotten the full five stars.
on 22 December 2011
I bought this book for my 7 year old son. He just loved it so much. The photos are really good and every small part of the cars are shown clearly. My son shows a lot of interest in 'studying' about all these cars daily. Most important of all, he pick up all the English words very fast. We are neither live in UK, nor English native speakers. Worth buying!
on 13 February 2015
Great book, lots of pictures and lots of information. Brought for my car loving son aged 8.
on 27 February 2012
I bought this book as a gift for a 12 year old boy. It has pride of place on his bookshelf and seems to have been a good choice for a car-lover of his age.
on 2 September 2013
This is a good book to have if your not an avid collector of The Top Gear magazine. Lots of great photos and great stories! 5 out of 5 on that front. This just left me feeling a little disappointed as I had already seen and read about these cars in the monthly magazine and it was exactly the same - word for word. Maybe if there was some new pics or some added information it would have been worth it :-/