on 20 July 2017
This book has changed my life and me as a person. I have Lyme and many other related health conditions and this has taught me to look at the daily struggle in a totally different way. It helps me to remain posiitve and to be grateful for the little things. It is not easy to follow the principles, you have to work hard on yourself and really practise it daily. If I do, suddently good things are happening to me. And my symptoms are much weaker. It is amazing how much the brain and emotions and how you feel from within affects your physical health. Anyone who is unhappy with their life or has health issues, anxieties or is a bit negative should read this.
21 people found this helpful
on 25 June 2017
This book claims to give you all that you ever wanted and that everything will magically come to you. How? By saying thank you and being grateful for everything that you have, along with things that you want or need. Is this magic?

I would say that it's more a change of mindset and making use of the adage "expectation is reality". Throughout the course of this 28 day programme, you will say thank you for being healthy if you are sick, thank you for money that you need, and thank you for specific future events in your life to go well, along with being thankful for what you have already. This is not magic per se but simply the fact that if you are thankful for what you have, you look on the bright side of life so you are happier. If you say thank you for something happening, you will believe that it will happen so it will be more likely to happen. You thus refocus your mindset to being happy with what you have now, and finding solutions as opposed to complaining where you are focusing on problems. (This book actually says not to complain and if you do, to counter it by saying "...but I am thankful for X, Y and Z.") Essentially, this book and The Secret by the same author are all about refocusing your mindset for the better. We are what we focus on. Negativity breeds more negativity and positivity breeds more positivity. This is about focusing on positivity.

In that sense, it will make you feel better about life, it will make you happier, and it will give you a more positive and optimistic mindset. For those reasons, I would say that it is definitely worth reading and even making the practices in the book a part of your life. You can believe that this works. Just don't necessarily believe that it's magic.
14 people found this helpful
on 16 September 2016
absolutely fantastic book. it helped me to get out of low moods and lifted my spirits,i use it every day and it works! it made me look at things from different perspective and changing how I sail through the day. It be my number 1 pressie for friends.
14 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2016
I thought I was full of gratitude, but after reading this it just expanded my gratitude. This book changed my life.
10 people found this helpful
on 26 August 2016
It's a simple phenomenon. Just give thanks, show gratitude, and your life will change. Amazing how we ignore this concept and become ungrateful, whether knowingly or unknowingly. The book puts this phenomenon in a perfect manner. Good read.
6 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2016
The best thing I have done in choosing and guiding myself through this the magic that has changed my lifestyle and fulfilled my dreams! Thank you Thank you Thank you
6 people found this helpful
on 7 August 2017
Brilliant book with everyday activities to enable you to bring the magic home. I would recommend this book to anyone wanting to change their lives.
2 people found this helpful
on 8 September 2017
I like this book it makes me happy if I continue to follow the advise it may or I should say will change my life for the better. I've not yet finished the book but almost from the start it has added positivity and a sense of gratitude to my life and real money to my pocket; the cynic in me says it was coming any way a mere coincidence let confidences keep coming.
The best 99pence I have ever spent try it. AF
2 people found this helpful
on 10 November 2015
If you've already bought and read the secret (which I did love) - this just wasn't anything new. It felt as though another book had just been written to monetise on from all the fans of the secret. There are some useful gratitude techniques in here, which I tried out and liked but it wasn't enough for me to recommend or make serious use of again.

And to be honest, I'm not sure it's all necessary either - but then maybe I could be wrong. If you are looking for lots of different techniques to use and will definitely use everyday then perhaps you'll enjoy it.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 August 2016
Give thanks everyday, hour, min or second. Will definitely recommend this book. Truly grateful to this author for the reminder.
3 people found this helpful