Format: Paperback|Change

VINE VOICEon 9 May 2017
I bought this book for my daughter but then couldn't resist reading it, having seen a few of the TV programmes where this family bears all...
The book is fairly well written and she is very candid about emotions, exactly as I would suspect.
Overall, the book was as I thought it would be. It's OK but I probably won't recommend it to anyone else
on 10 April 2017
Good book. Enjoyed it. She speaks very honestly about her marriage to her late husband robert. Much respect for not holding back on truth. Really enjoyed. Just love the kardashion s
on 2 June 2016
Repetitive and boring. Everyone seemed to be "a dear friend". Saccharine sweet and over the top for my liking, only got this book as it was really really cheap.
on 18 March 2017
I enjoyed reading more about Kris that I never knew. I've always felt that she is a woman to be admired, particularly because of her business head and this book confirms it. Surely this is the epitome of the Kardashian talent?!!
on 5 March 2017
I enjoyed reading about Kris' early life and relationships. I felt the first half of the book had more honesty and detail though. A good read if you like all things Kardashian.
on 5 April 2017
Can't complain, bought this book for $1 and it kept me entertained. Still can't believe OJ got off, offered some interesting info about the case
on 28 February 2017
Didn't realise I'd bought this. Definitely not my thing but probably great for big fans.
on 4 October 2015
Love everything about the Kardashians. This book is only one of many. Love this so much, read it in the weekend. 😊excellent condition and recommend this to others.
on 4 July 2016
Love kris and found this book to be very interesting and to give an insight to her life.
on 30 May 2017
Excellent book enjoyed every page