Customer reviews

on 20 May 2017
Surprises here right to the very end. Entertaining about the entertainment business and lots of personal stories with life as real as it comes.
on 7 February 2013
This is without doubt the grittiest of all the Jackie Collins books I have read so far. Although it still has all the elements of her other books, sex, fame, murder etc. the characters and plot are so much deeper and darker than any of her other creations and it works fantastically well. When I bought it I was expecting something much more light hearted, but I am so glad that I was wrong! I found myself getting truly emotionally connected to certain characters, and at one point found myself close to tears, which is rare for me when reading. I think it worked that the focus was mainly on the two main characters, rather than flitting between a variety of them as in her other books, so she was able to delve fully into their back stories giving them depth and developing them to the extent that you feel you know them personally.
I would highly recommend this book to anyone.
on 13 January 2018
The book was in good condition however smelled really bad of cigarette smoke.
on 10 September 2013
Another great book from Jackie Collins, some of the reviews before I read it made me think twice about buying it. I didn't regret it one bit. I was hooked from the beg and finished it within 3 days. Another book that let's you escape into a different World. I would recommend it to anyone.
on 20 July 2016
Very easy to get in to, another brilliant, fast paced and addictive read by Collins. Never fails me and such sexy beach reading......
on 25 September 2014
All the usual Hollywood rags to riches involving a very poor boy and girl who get separated and then climb to stardom before they meet again. Well worth reading even though predictable with a charming conclusion better than I expected.
on 7 June 2012
I enjoyed this book. 5* definetly well deserved. I like Jackie Collins but this book was very indepth and more romantic than her usual books. Lots of sex yes! As you'd expect with Jackie Collins books, but more of a romance novel. I loved it!!!! Worth a buy and a read.I won't spoil it for you but give it a read.
on 28 September 2015
Really enjoyable I read this whilst on holiday and its the perfect easy read for holidays. Having read a Jackie Collins book for ages and I'm glad I read this one
on 4 January 2013
There is only one thing I can say about Jackie Collins, always a good storyline. Kept me wanting to turn the next page, and could not put it down. I always enjoy her books and am never diasppointed.
on 23 June 2013
I enjoy the busy characters, always something going on!
I liked how as with most of her books, the story all links together. Twists and turns. Murder and love. Enjoyed it all.