on 12 April 2011
Having read all Kresley cole's books i was look forward to this, and was not disappointed! Your fall in love with every character even bringing back old one from this series, such as garreth and lucia, who has one of the funniest lines in the book " A vemon and near my woman" lol having read about garreth and lucia's love story i felt like i new them, like their real! and went "omg thats so Garreth!" in this, one of my faves from the series your love carrow and malkom but mainly RUBY! you cant help but fall in love with the little 7yr old witch kresley writes so life like i feel like i know all her characters, and if i was to play any it be NIX! anyways read it your love it! however i feel i should warn you that after reading it i was going around saying " betwixt and thou and tis" so beware! but enjoy.
on 27 December 2010
Love Kresley Cole and this book was good - not the best I've read but good anyway. I think this book was more of a 'link' book because it's not as detailed as the others and unfortunately for me (cos I think she's great) Nix didn't make too many appearances so there were few of those LOL moments you can't help around the Valkyrie. This was my first Kindle book so I don't know if they are also in the paperback but there were a fair amount of typos throughout the book 'fame' instead of 'flame' constantly and it gets really annoying after a while!
on 31 August 2012
I just could not put this book down and thoroughly enjoyed reading this book. I just loved Demon/Scabra Malkom Slaine.

Have you guys noticed how tormented KC's demon/vamps are until they find their fiesty female mate.

A very strong storyline and interesting secondary characters, who you know, will feature in their own story - can't wait.

It also has some very hot steamy sex scenes.

I also like the fact that KC writes lenghty books with numerous chapters.

Fab, Fab, Fab.
on 13 September 2010
I was waiting ages to reading this installment of IAD series
and pre ordered it on my kindle it was worth it read it in
one sitting!! loved the relationship between the H&H, I found
Malkom to be a grt hero and wished the story could have lasted
a bit longer! cant wait till the next installment grt job
ms cole keep them coming!!!!
on 5 December 2010
I love Kresley Cole's IAD series - I am so sad that this is the last one available in Kindle for now!! However, I really ought to read all my 'real books' before I have to ship them back home again!

The Kindle version was full of so many typos that I was a little annoyed - but it didn't detract from the story.

It was an unusual book in the IAD series, but good all the same. I love the way that her books and plot lines intertwine and the way you can see future books unfolding.

MORE PLEASE!!
on 16 October 2010
I would have read this book in one sitting, I was gripped. To me this is as good as Kesley's first.

Loved it and want to read more of hers. I have her on my must "buy" automatically. She rarely disappoints.
on 9 September 2010
i love this book it is the best so far! you end up feeling sorry for Malkom. i love all of the immortal books, Kresley Cole's series is always well written with a good story and leaves you wanting more.
on 9 February 2012
so great to find book you just can't put down. This book has it all: romance, action, sexual tension. action, and even more action BUT did anyone proof read it? silly sp's spoiled and made nonsense of some lovely imagery e.g she was a 'gif' and he was 'fayed'.

Nevertheless, a great read and one to savour.
on 20 September 2010
Carrow (witch) meets Malkom (Vampire/Demon cross). Another great installment from Kresley Cole. Romantic, action packed and you can't help but get caught up in the lives of these supernatural beings. Can't wait for numbers, 11, 12 etc as the author has introduced quite a few characters that would make excellent stories.
on 4 November 2010
I absolutley love this book,i think its one of the best in the series. I love the fact that Malkom is so anamilastic and he is not refined at all,he is basically one of the bad guys. However he is so lovable,i think he is a good match for Carrow!!!! This book is a classic and as i have mentioned its one of my favourites in the series....i am so reading it again!!!!