Format: Hardcover|Change

on 8 July 2016
Well, what can I say bought as a gift and after receiving it there is no way I'm going to part with it. Love French toast and now I have a variety of French toast recipes all of which look fantastic in the photographs. Now I have to persuade my son to give me back my waffle iron and also buy myself a crepe pan. Really lovely book
on 4 November 2015
What a beautiful book ! The recipes are great, look straightforward and the photographs and typeface are really lovely. I defy anyone to resist not making crepes, waffles or french toast straight away ! Bang goes the diet for a while.
on 1 January 2015
I bought this to accompany a Crepes 'machine' as a Christmas gift for my nephew who enjoys cooking. He was busy planning his first recipe immediately. I hope he invites me around to sample soon! :-)
on 24 August 2015
Amazing!! Already my favourite recipe book! Every page you turn you can't help say 'Mmmmmm that sounds good'. I made two recipes on day 1 and look forward to making many more ... the Oreo Pancakes are a definite winner!! I'm counting down for the weekend so I have time to enjoy and indulge more - simply delicious!! Even looking through the book feels like a treat!
on 16 November 2014
Fantastic book , interesting ideas and imaginative batter recipes
on 23 April 2014
Delicious, easy to make and follow recipes that the novice can easily crack. Beautiful photographs that help to tempt the taste buds.
on 31 October 2014
Recipes work perfectly!
on 14 July 2016
Wow, much better then expected.....If something can bring water to your mouth.
This is it.
I had initially thought its been a bit overpriced, but totally OK for what you get.
on 6 October 2015
Bought to go with electric waffle maker and pancake cooker. Very impressed. Good service. Recommended.
on 11 January 2016
Colourful, well laid out with easy to read format. Can't wait to get testing the grub!