Customer reviews

on 2 October 2017
This is a beautiful book which will get used a lot
on 26 June 2017
Can't wait to make something out of this book :)
#1 REVIEWER#1 HALL OF FAMEon 14 November 2014
My wife was given this last Christmas from her work as part of Secret Santa and it’s been a surprisingly handy book to have around in the festive season.

The images throughout the book are delightful, and moreover the recipes we have tried to far have been accurate and easy to follow.

Each recipe has both metric and imperial measurements, a small thing but I like this. Also every recipe has an image (apart from certain basic doughs), and the images are brilliant (I have uploaded a couple of images so you can hopefully see what I mean).

The book is split into 3 main recipe sections:

Cupcakes
Cookies
Gingerbread & Brownies

The recipes are relatively straightforward and could definitely be attempted by competent cooks of various ages. This book would make a lovely Christmas gift or stocking filler for anyone that likes to bake and it has been a lovely addition to our book collection.
on 9 January 2014
great to use either with the grandchildren or for my own use , a really pretty and useful little book
on 4 October 2013
What a superb Christmas cupcake and cookies book. Illustrations are really good and colourful. I chose this book as we are having a Christmas cake sale a work with all proceeds going to a chosen charity, Can't wait to experiment and get cooking!!!
on 26 December 2015
Thus is a fabulous book with great recipes and variety. Photos great I made several of these recipes for friends for Christmas and they tasted great. Would recommend buying this book.
on 3 February 2014
My wife tells me it is an excellent book at a very good price. As usual, I will continue buying all my books from Amazon. Highly recommended. Colin Lloyd
on 31 March 2016
This was bought as a Secret Santa present as the lady I was buying for loves baking and it didn't cost too much for something which will always be used.
on 4 October 2013
This is a lovely little book with great ideas and pictures. The instructions are clear and concise. Overall a good buy
on 14 November 2015