TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 3 June 2014
Having recently converted my home interior to a more Scandanavian style one (ie pale, muted colours on walls, flooring and soft furnishings) I find that it really lifts my spirits more than when other colourways have been used over the years, which is possibly why Scandanavians themselves are always so positive.

It is a truly lovely book to read and learn from, and the ideas are easily achievable even for those on limited budgets or with limited skills. Well worth buying.
VINE VOICEon 31 October 2014
Wish I could have given it more stars! Anyone interested in shabby chic should buy this book. It is the nicest book I have bought in a long time, especially having recently become interested in refurbishing old furniture. Produced on good quality paper and lavishly illustrated, I really do love this book and will follow Selina Lake's productions in the future.

VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
on 27 May 2013
I absolutely adore this book. Visually it's addictive, beautifully styled images that will inspire you no end. This book follows me around the house everywhere and is my bible for a home decor project I'm about to embark on.
A beautiful addition to your coffee table or bedside table.
Highly recommended.
3 people found this helpful
on 12 July 2013
whether you intend to put the ideas into action or not, this book is delight to browse. I bought it for my daughter-in-law, but liked it so much I didn't want to give it to her! a joy to read and just look at.
on 26 October 2013
A gentle book of ideas for those feeling they want an alternative to the dark and bleak Just the sort of book to cosy up with and dream
on 5 June 2013
FABULOUS BOOK.. LOVE.. LOVE.. LOVE IT.. . very pretty book with lots of styling ideas .. if you like shabby chic vintage and pretty ..you will love it
on 17 May 2013
This is a stunning book for anyone interested in interiors, full of gorgeous photographs, clever ideas, a must for anyone into vintage and shabby chic.
on 26 March 2014
I saw this book in a library while on holiday and had to buy it. It is full of inspirational photographs .
on 3 April 2013
This book's absolutely wonderful, full of inspirations and great images, I loved it so much...
If this book is in your wishlist, you don't waste time, you should order as soon as.
5 people found this helpful
on 1 June 2013
another lovely book its very good to see inside to check its what you want. thank you very much indeed