Customer reviews

on 29 September 2013
I bought this book on offer, as I adore Halloween books. Now, this is not a bad book. It is a cute size, and has a fair few recipes in it. Sadly, they are nothing special. In total, I think there is about 2, maybe three recipes I want to try out. A lot of the cookie recipes are just variations or ghost, witches hat, coffin, and so on. All the large cakes are very much the same.

I don't regret my purchase, as I only paid £2.99 for it, but I would have been sorely disappointed if I had pain much more.
on 17 November 2013
Some good recipes in here and the majority are effective and simple. But.... Beware of the recipe for toffee apples. Do not add water to the sugar as your mixture won't harden and won't turn to toffee. An error that lets down an otherwise okay book.
on 1 January 2014
I love Halloween so I wanted to love this book. Unfortunately it's more about decorating biscuits and cakes rather than creating something that is different. It is not particularly helpful either as Its not rocket science to decorate a biscuit. It feels like a wasted opportunity, many supermarket magazines offer more choice than this. Avoid!