Format: Hardcover|Change

on 23 January 2015
Excellent, recommended seller.
on 17 July 2014
Great little book, thank you
on 22 February 2015
Can't wait to try recipies.
on 29 June 2013
Admittedly, I have not tried baking from this book. However what I have found invaluable are the recipes for frostings and butter creams. The chocolate frosting is so delicious, and the cream cheese icing is just gorgeous! I followed the recipe for Italian butter cream a week after I had visited Bea's in St Paul's and was thrilled when I managed to replicate the exact same taste. I am more of a home baker, and the recipes for these icings have elevated the look and taste of my home bakes. Well worth the money!
on 10 February 2012
What a beautiful cake book - currently, the favourite in my collection - the scone recipe followed to a 't' gave superb results and were thoroughly enjoyed. Am looking forward to trying the rest of the book's recipes. Nice one, Bea!
on 4 July 2013
This is by far the best baking book I've ever owned, and believe me, I own a lot of them. Every recipe I've made from it has worked out perfectly and elicits more 'ooos' and 'aaahs' than any of my many past baking creations. This is the only ever Amazon review I've ever written but is so well deserved. Please Bea, write more recipe books!
on 6 March 2012
I"ve just made 2 of the cheesecakes over the weekend for my sister's and boyfriend's birthday, and the cake's went down a storm!! Instructions are written really well, easy to follow and Bea's tips will take your bakery up a notch. I felt much more confident in executing the process with her detailed instructions. The collection of recipes is great especially if you like cheesecake as there is a whole section for it. I can't wait to try out more of the other recipes!
on 24 May 2013
I Love this book! First saw it in the library and had to get one for myself, brilliant and unique recipes. Love it - cannot recommend enough!
on 17 March 2013
Lovely book, but very fattening. I have tried a few of the recipes so far and all very successful. Scrumptious.
on 9 January 2014
I was very pleased with this item, some interesting cakes to make. looking forward to having the chance to bake