Customer reviews

Format: Paperback|Change

on 17 June 2017
Present for 9 year old grandson
on 27 November 2013
Made a box for a niece to contain drawing things, coloured pencils, drawing pencils, geometry set etc. and wanted to add something light hearted. This is OK but just shows you how to copy what is there not how to draw.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 7 June 2013
Bought for my soon-to-be six year old daughter who loves drawing. We had the
Ht Draw 101 Monsters (How to Draw) around six months ago (and we still use it),
but it was time for another challenge.

Some of the characters are quite tricky to draw, but I think that's the key to this
series of books, as your child gets older the more difficult tasks can be attempted
(as mentioned above, the first book has seen us through six months of drawing).

Make sure you have plenty of paper, soft pencils and a decent eraser!

It's probably stating the obvious, but it can also double-up as a colouring book too!
on 4 October 2012
A terrific book that helped my 10-year old grandchild develop her artistic skills.
The step by step guide to the end figure was wonderful. Highly recommended for
children.
on 15 April 2013
Very funny and useful for kids and parents who don't know how to draw :)
My daughter is 6.5 and liks it a lot
on 3 January 2013
These books are fantastic, my son(8) has spent hours drawing since getting these for Christmas, and I have too! For a not very artistic mum I have impressed my family with the results. Highly recommended.
on 20 February 2013
This was an excellent stocking filler for our grandson. he loves anything funny and he loves drawing. What more can one say?
on 15 November 2015
My children love these and they are well worth buying for practising with. The pictures could be traced but are easy to learn
on 14 January 2013
HELPS MY SON TO DRAW, VERY VERY EASY TO FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS, HIS FRIEND HAD ONE AND SO HE WANTED ONE TOO. GOOD PRICE.
on 30 July 2014
gives some nice ideas but too difficult for my sons (5 and 6)