Format: Paperback|Change

on 22 December 2012
so buy this one - unless you need to have in hardback - for which the Amazon price is all wrong.
Seriously laugh out loud.
And the excesses of the European parliament - well it makes you want to join his ranks.
Whoops - I just did.
Keep carrying the fight to those corrupt, criminal, disrespectful politicians.
Oh, and ps - you remain the best panellists EVER on QuestionTime!
on 31 August 2014
Nigel Farage is a worldly wise and very savvy man. For anyone interested in politics, democracy and the way we are governed this book is a must read. His ideas on personal freedoms and liberties, direct democracy and the interference of central government in our lives is spot on. It is also a heart warming story of a man who saw injustice and with a fire in his belly and much personal sacrifice set about exposing the injustice and setting things straight. I wish Mr Farage well and hope that one day we will see him in the British parliament where he may be able to push for some of the ideas and reforms in this book and which our country desperately needs.
on 3 April 2015
Brilliant book
on 18 March 2015
Really great read, fascinating to hear Nigel's story.
on 24 August 2012
I was always looking for something worth a good read and being a UKIP supporter and member, I decided to order this book. It's all about Nigel Farage's life from when he was born, to being a broker, to forming UKIP and being elected to become an MEP for UKIP. It also shows some humour as well (one regarding his first Wimpy burger and chips), the day when he called "Rumpy Pumpy" a damp rag, to a serious side when was injured in a light aicraft crash on election day in 2010. UKIP is a party that everyone should keep and good, close one and vote for! I highly recommend this book for UKIP supporters and voters, Eurosceptics and those who want to know more about this popular politician.
on 29 May 2013
This book tells us about Nigel in a light hearted but interesting way. From his childhood and through to his UKIP years.
Would thoroughly recommend it to anybody who is interested in Nigel's views about many topical subjects.
on 28 July 2013
A must read for anyone in Europe, if you would like to give Democrecy a Try ?
This book tells it like it is.
Your suspicions that our politicos will never ever give us a Referendum , are correct.
Your suspicions and your grave concerns about the way we are governed , the lies and the fraud perpetrated by the politicos here , and Over There , are all correct.
This has been a con, a gravy train, just as you suspected, but only for those we have voted for here, and also for those that also rule us over there.
Europe is all that you think it is, Cameron and all the others of any colour are, and will continue to be a disaster .
Our thanks to all those like Nigel and Daniel Hannan.
on 2 September 2014
There are many that are not fans of Mr Farage. I'd argue you don't have to be to get a great deal out of this book. I have to say I don't particularly agree with the views expressed but I find the writing style engaging and it offers an insight into someone who I find is a very engaging character.
on 17 November 2013
I have always liked Nigel Farage, and after reading this eye opener I like him and his party even more.'Count me in Nigel'..
on 22 April 2013
Well enough written but, like most autobiographies, really presents only the subject's view - it'd take an independent biographer to dig out why various adversaries behaved as they did. For all that, an enjoyable enough read - you can hear Nigel bellowing it all in your ear throughout!