on 23 January 2018
Maybe I didn’t read the description correctly, think I just read the opening paragraph and bought-with-1-click. However I honestly thought this book would be useful in some way like a manual. What I received was like being trolled by some teenager with every turn of the page. Within about 4 pages I developed a complex on a bunch of suggestions made in the book. Every page is like a bad birthday card with that trollish sense of humour at your expense.
If you’re looking for Babies For Dummies or an Idiots Guide, do not expect this book to fulfil.
on 30 December 2014
a bad review from me is as rare as Haleys comet. But this is rubbish, unfunny, stupid. Please don't waste your money. Seriously - its more hassle to send it back so its heading to a charity shop. Better to get the father to be a pack of beers and something nice for the expectant mum and her baby shower. But not this.
on 20 October 2017
This book should be titled 'How to not be rude to your wife post birth'

I thought this was going to be funny tips for new fathers and that other comments might be exaggerating but they were right. This is really not funny and I found the comments about stretch marks and breast feeding in public slightly offensive.
on 30 November 2016
Bought this to put in a hamper for 1st time expecting parents. It's a giggle, but also sooo true. It's probably saved his ass several times already.
on 10 March 2018
Very Funny but true
on 18 August 2017
Bought it for my son, awaiting the birth of his daughter.
on 26 March 2016
Funny little book with funny illustrations! Not actually a go to guide for new dad's more of a humorous look at new parenthood and pointers on what not to say to the mother! If you are expecting a book to read for hours this isn't the one as you can finish it in about 5 minutes flat!
on 11 July 2017
Gift for dad to be. I think he got the message!
on 3 February 2016
brought this for a friend who was about to be a first time dad, its such a funny book and a must for any first time dads
on 22 December 2016
Probably the most patronising thing I have ever read. I guess you'll find it funny if you like Adam Sandler movies, but if you're a fairly decent human being that loves and respects your partner you will find this book to be insulting.