Customer reviews

on 25 July 2016
Hilarious but extremely useful pocket guide that busts any myths surrounding University and helps bring you down to Earth with humorous sarcasm and illustrations. Great little hardback pocket guide that can fit in your hand comfortably. Bought as a present for a friend, but took the chance to read it myself beforehand and loved it.
on 17 January 2015
My Grandson loved it, well the whole family did to tell the truth. He is now at uni and has put the tips tp good use. An ideal present for the student contemplating going to uni. Good price and a good laugh. Recommended
on 11 January 2012
I feel this book is out of date with regards to some comments re government loans. I am assuming it was written before the changes to university fees and loans, so some of the comments have lost their humour. I did not give this to the person intended or anyone for this reason. I had not read the size details, it was far smaller than I imagined it was going to be and in my view not good value for money.
on 9 May 2014
I gave this to my friend as a birthday present as she is off to uni and she loved it.
on 30 December 2013
This is a tongue in the cheek little book that will put a smile on the new uni students face. Used it as a stocking filler this Christmas and it did exactly what we intended......Its just a bit of fun!
on 14 August 2015
Birthday present went down well, liked the book, thanks
on 10 July 2013
It was fine for what I needed which was a jokey little present to go with a main gift for a young person going off to University. Lets hope they don't do everything mentioned in the book! This is not a serious manual!
on 17 February 2015
Excellent and funny
on 12 January 2013
This is smaller than I expected but a nice little stocking filler. Sent in good time and well packaged. Did the trick
on 10 October 2016