on 14 January 2018
I had a quick flick through before giving this as a gift for a soon to be retired self employed man (my dad). Some gags weren’t really appropriate, because of him being self employed, but there were definitely some that he would find amusing in there too.
2 people found this helpful
on 11 July 2017
Received this book myself when I retired and loved it. Some really funny bits !
I loved it so much I now give it I all my fellow retirees as a gift!
on 28 March 2018
Another very hilarious and true little book. This will bring some chuckles from the hubby!
on 17 September 2017
Perfect little book
I'm hoping the receiver will like as much as I did
It's a must buy people
Bargain
on 10 January 2018
Very funny.
on 1 August 2016
Bought this for my mum and I'm pleased to say so far she has survived her retirement. Is it a coincidence because she had this book? I couldn't say but it hasn't hurt..
on 11 October 2016
Bought this as a present. It was found to be very funny by the recipient and well received. Good quality product.
on 8 May 2018
The book was here before ETA and well packaged
on 24 December 2013
I purchased this for a friend at work who was retiring, I had bought her a proper present and wanted something light hearted to make her laugh. A funny little book with good pictures, my friend really liked it.
on 9 August 2015
this book was bought for someone 60yrs just retiring but it seems to have been written for OAP of 2 decades ago. not suitable for todays 60 +