on 27 April 2014
I really loved this book. The pictures are beautiful and the layout is really well thought out. Having never crocheted before I was able to learn using the instructions at the front and have already completed the daisy chain bunting (which looks beautiful by the way). The pattern instructions are really clear and easy to follow also.
8 people found this helpful
on 4 March 2014
Love this book and want to make almost all the items in it. I do, however, feel that some of the items are fillers and a bit naff. A knitted clock face? Really?
Also, a bit disappointed that so many of the patterns are available free in many magazines....
5 people found this helpful
on 29 August 2014
A good book for beginners as the explanation of stitches and illustrations are quite good, but agree some of the patterns are fillers. Life is to short to crochet around a stone! The star bunting & snowflakes are lovely but not much else I'd bother to make.
on 1 March 2014
Nice attractive book with illustrations which make you want to start the projects straight away. Have completed several of the projects and they have worked well. Good book for someone who has a bit of experience in crochet. Not really for absolute beginner.
on 8 July 2015
Mainly got this book for the star bunting on the front, pleased I got it though as has some lovely things in there.
Want to make the daisy chain bunting and a few other bits.
on 13 February 2014
worth every penny. beutiful pictures and acheiveable projects for beginners. you'll get hooked as there are so many wonderful projects to complete
on 9 January 2016
This is a fabulous book as I've borrowed it from the library several times I thought it would be a good idea to get a copy, this book has British instructions and has some fabulous ideas for patterns. Good for the new and experienced crocheter.
on 22 August 2015
Great projects to make. I'm a beginner and found the stitch instructions confusing, but with the help of another book I worked out the stitches. Would definately recommend the book.
on 15 August 2014
Some sweet ideas with good directions.
One person found this helpful
on 5 January 2014
Great projects and clear instructions. I also bought a copy for my sister and was delighted to receive the wonderful mittens which she crocheted for me and which are keeping my hands feeling warm and looking gorgeous right now as I type.