on 17 December 2014
very pretty and easy to use. lots of space
on 13 January 2013
........Very good value and nice to look at and handle...I gave this as a presant and the recipient was very pleased with it..
on 25 November 2012
I brought this as a gift for my friend who's always borrowing my great British bake off book. It has some lovely recipes in here as well as it being a lovely little folder/ring binder for your own recipes + comes with a really handy conversion charts & a notepad, different sections e.g cakes, breads, etc & my friend absolutely LOVED her present. It's great as a gift for others or yourself although if you already own a great British bake off book then I wouldn't recommend as a lot of the recipes in this folder were the same as in my book
on 20 January 2013
I thought this would be a good way to store my own recipes / ones I found online etc. But actually it's not use at all for that. There is almost no space for writing and it's impossible to add loose leaf sheets of paper. A shame, because it does look lovely
on 30 December 2012
I bought it for myself to store my favourite recipes and found it quite disappointing. In the description of the folder, it states that it is a ring-band folder, but actually it is spiral-bound so I can't file plastic sleeves with the recipes. In practice it means that I need to write down every recipe... The divider pockets are very small and can hold only very few clippings or notes. There are 7 sections but every one has only 4 pages (size about A5) to write on. I wouldn't recommend this Recipe Folder for any home cook, however it could be a good present for a friend with your own cooking ideas.
0Comment| 30 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 February 2013
fine, not quite what i expected, was hoping for more space to store my own recipes but a nice folder with some new ideas.
on 13 September 2012
This recipe folder contains a notepad on the internal cover, it has sections to store clippings, pages for notes on recipes, hints, tips and other recipes are included.

it is indexed and the pages and illustrations match the pretty range of colours and designs from the GBBO stationary range.

One of the things I liked about this folder is that its not too big (smaller than A4), would fit into a decent sized handbag infact. It would make a lovely gift.
on 26 June 2013
I was given this as a present and i have loved it so much that i have just bought another one for my best friend! It has solid cardboard holders rather than the cheaper slippery wallets to hold cut-out recipes. In addition the band that goes around the book is so useful as even when the folder is bursting with recipes everything is kept nice and safe within. I would definitely recommend this to anyone.
on 16 April 2013
My mum got me this as a christmas pressie as i love baking, this book has been brilliant, i use it to put my own recipes in and also use some of the recipes that come in it!
on 24 January 2013
this is worth the 5 stars bought it for my mom she loves the way you can put your own recipes in she would recommed to people that are in to cooking