Customer reviews

Format: Hardcover|Change

on 5 April 2013
This is very good! There are 2 notepads which are stuck onto a magnet so it can go on your fridge. There is also a pencil included! Great value considering that you are also paying for the 'Cath Kidston' designer label!
I originally bought this for my Gran for Mothers' Day as she likes hens/chickens and has an eye for designer labels but unfortunately I couldn't see from the picture that the 2 notepads said 'Menu' and 'Shopping List' which then wasn't appropriate for her. Thankfully, my mum is a Cath Kidston fan so it did her instead!

I would suggest to the seller that they put up a better quality picture with close ups of each notepad.
on 12 November 2013
Item as described. Fair quality. Fast delivery. My only concern is the fact is has been shrink wrapped, and the magnetic base is curled in the package. I hope when it is open at Chritmas it will lay flat, as it may not stick to the fridge properly otherwise
on 19 January 2013
This is very useful in the kitchen and has a nice bright modern look to it. Good price too, excellent
on 19 January 2013
I love these kitchen memo pads. Used them for years, very handy and I wouldn't be without one now. Fab
on 17 March 2015
The notebooks are great quality and they sit nicely in the fridge magnet provided. Be careful when pulling out the pencil as it slides out vertically. I initially tried to pull the pencil out and snapped off its holder which I had to secure back on with glue.
on 3 January 2016
I have ordered this product a number of times as it's a good size for shopping lists and notes etc, however the pencil holder always falls off straight away and cannot be used to store the pencil which is irritating.
on 27 January 2014
These notes for the chicken are great for chicken fans. They are perfect for writing your shopping list on and with a magnetic backboard will stick to your fridge or boiler keeping them ready to use at all times.
on 22 February 2015
The front fell off both notepads and all pages started to turn up at corners I think it's from cooking in the kitchen but that's where you want a magnetic notepad isn't it?
on 4 January 2017
Nice little notepad although the pencil holder fell off within one day. We fixed this with a gluegun and its going nowhere now. A nice addition to any kitchen fridge.
on 7 January 2016
I bought this as a Christmas present and although it looks very nice, I was shocked at how small it was. You wouldn't be able to make very long lists on the pads!