on 17 June 2013
I bought this for my snow leopard mad 5 year old. She enjoyed the book but I felt that it could have done with more photographs. Good book for a slightly older child who could read it herself.
on 3 March 2014
Have a snow leopard mad daughter, who after adopting a snow leopard in the Himalayas was given this book as a present. Lovely story with a great message. She and I loved reading it and didn't want it to end. Will definitely be buying more in this series.
on 18 January 2015
hi im doodlepip and im gonna tell you about this book
for astart its fabulous really good and i really liked the pictures in the middle and the fact file at the end
i would reccomend this book to 5-8
on 11 April 2014
I bought this for a friend's little boy as he loves Snow Leopards. I heard it was a great success.
on 5 September 2014
will read book when i get round to it but it looks good
on 29 December 2014
Good price and it was as decribed
on 16 March 2014
All as described
on 11 February 2013
Lovely little book with just the right font. Hope grand daughter likes it as much as me. If she does will probably want the rest in the series. Wanted to adopt a snow leopard so in the meantime will have the pleasure of book with easy reading
on 18 December 2013
I thought that there would be some colour pictures in this book throughout. It is for my 5 year old grand daughter so hope that she can get enthusiastic about it.
on 3 February 2014
She did not like this item even though she is into Snow Leopards, I wrongly thought a story would be just a fun prezzie.